July 28, 2019
1. Arrive for work 15 minutes early.
2. Leave work 15 minutes late.
3. Turn in everything one day early.
4. Do not call in sick if you are well.
5. Take no more than 30 minutes for lunch.
6. Use the Internet only for work-related issues.
7. Use the phone only for work-related issues.
8. Read industry periodicals at home.
9. Never get involved romantically at the office.
10. Volunteer in private for at least two bad assignments per year.
There are so few people who will do this that you will be noticed. The word will get out.